Hanoi is the capital city of Vietnam and the nation’s second biggest city. Its population in the year 2009 was assessed at 2.6 million for urban locale and 7 million for the metropolitan jurisdiction. From the time period of 1954 to 1976, Hanoi was the capital of North Vietnam, and it turned into the capital of a reunified Vietnam in the year 1976.
October 2010 authoritatively stamped 1000 years since the foundation of the city. Hanoi has been occupied since no less than 3000 BC. Hanoi is also known for its different types of fruits and vegetables.
POPULATION OF HANOI IN 2017:
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Hanoi in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 – 6.9 Million
- 2013 – 7.05 Million
- 2014 -7.3 Million
- 2015 – 7.58 Million
- 2016 – 7.68 Million
The population of Hanoi in 2017 is forecasted to be 7.68 Million + 0.14 Million = 7.82 Million. So, the population of Hanoi in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 7.82 Million.
HANOI Population 2017 – 7.82 Million(Estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF HANOI:
The females have a life expectancy of 76.2 years, for the males it is 70.2 years. The quantity of citizens who have settled down for more than three eras is probably going to be little when contrasted with the general population of Hanoi. Indeed, even in the Old Quarter, where trade began several years prior and comprised generally of privately-owned companies, a considerable lot of the road front stores these days are claimed by shippers and retailers from different territories.
Talking about religion, Buddhist leads at 8%, Catholic 7%, Protestant 0.9%, Muslim 0.2%.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF HANOI:
The population density of Hanoi is 2300 persons per square kilometer. A greater amount of these mass lodging tasks will be expected to house the city’s population, which has a yearly growth rate of 3.5% and which is relied upon to hit 9 million by the year 2030. In any case, the fast pace of advancement is making some stress that the city may lose its unmistakable character if not finished with legitimate urban arranging.
After the year 1990, there was a boom of new urban advancement encompassing the city. Individuals from the encompassing homesteads and towns continued spreading the urban sprawl, and it went out of control.
It’s population is continually developing at 3.5% per year, an impression of the way that the city is both a noteworthy metropolitan territory of Northern Vietnam, furthermore the nation’s political center. This population growth additionally puts a ton of weight on the foundation, some of which is outdated and goes back to the mid twentieth century. The number of citizens who have settled down for more than three eras is probably going to be little when contrasted with the general populace of the city.
FACTS ABOUT HANOI:
- The Long Bien scaffold of Hanoi, in the past one of the longest bridges in Asia, was planned by a French draftsman named Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel. You may recollect that him from such different well known landmarks as the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty.
- The houses in Hanoi are super tight on the grounds that property expense depends on the width of the building.
- The city is one of the top honeymoon place for love birds in Vietnam.
- The city has a flourishing arts scene, including jazz clubs as well as water puppetry. The craft of water puppetry goes back to the eleventh century, when these manikins were utilized to recount stories on the rice paddies.
- Night life out here is separated into two classes. One is for the individuals who prefer to explore the night market and the scrumptious Vietnamese sustenance that are plenteous at these spots. Another is for the individuals who want to relax at a club for some night life fun.
Find Latest Hanoi Population in 2018