Vietnam is the world’s fourteenth most-crowded nation and the eighth-most-crowded Asian country. Its capital has been Hanoi since the time of reunification of North and South Vietnam in the year 1975. It was a part of Imperial China for over a thousand years, from 111 BC to AD 939. An autonomous Vietnamese state was shaped in 939, after a Vietnamese triumph in the Battle of Bạch Đang River. Progressive Vietnamese illustrious lines prospered as the country extended topographically and politically into Southeast Asia, until the Indochina Peninsula was colonized by the French in the middle of the nineteenth century. It is a beautiful country with lush country side views, something different from the usual hustle and bustle of the big city life. Additionally, there are some unique types of fruits which can only be found in Vietnam.
POPULATION OF VIETNAM IN 2017:
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Vietnam in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 – 88.77 Million
- 2013 – 89.71 Million
- 2014 – 91 Million
- 2015 – 93 Million
- 2016 – 94.4 Million
Getting from the past data of Vietnam from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 5.63 Million in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 1.126 Million. Hence, the population of Vietnam in 2017 is estimated to be 94.4 Million + 1.126 Million = 95.526 Million. So, the population of Vietnam in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 95.526 Million.
VIETNAM Population 2017 – 95.526 Million(Estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF VIETNAM:
Its minority groups speak an assortment of dialects, including Tay, Cham, Chinese and H’Mong. The Montagnard people of the Highlands also speak various particular languages. Various gesture based communications have developed in the urban areas. The French dialect, a legacy of pioneer rule is spoken by many well educated Vietnamese as a second dialect, particularly among the more older generation and those informed in the former South Vietnam, where it was a main dialect in organization, training and business.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF VIETNAM:
The population density of Vietnam is 276 persons per square kilometer. The population had grown essentially from the 1979 registration, which demonstrated the aggregate population of reunified Vietnam to be 52.7 million. For a nation with such a turbulent history, the country’s population insights have been to a great extent unremarkable all through the nation’s history. The following significant breakthrough is 100 million citizens and it will amazing to perceive to what extent it takes for Vietnam to push through this milestone.
Currently, the number is close to 100 Million and it just about time when it reaches the magical figure of 100 Million. The population growth rate of the country in the recent years has been on the higher side and has resulted in a faster growth in the number of inhabitants living in Vietnam.
FACTS ABOUT VIETNAM:
- The Vietnamese dialect has six distinct tones. An adjustment in tone changes the significance of the word. This makes their dialect to some degree hard to learn.
- From the month of August 2006 to March 2007, the Vietnamese dong was the world’s most minimal esteemed currency unit. It is currently in front of the Iranian rial.
- There are an expected 10 million bikes on Vietnamese streets and that number is growing each year. That implies that there is a bike for each 8 individuals in Vietnam. In the significant urban communities, bikes make up 90% of vehicles on the streets but then it was just in the most recent 4 years that the legislature have made it mandatory to wear a head protector.
- Kick volleyball is a conventional game in Vietnam. The improvement of conventional Vietnamese games is fundamental to the conservation of Vietnamese culture. In this game, a ball is passed from one player to the other by hitting it with the head as well as feet.
- From the year 1954 to 1975, around three million individuals were killed in the Vietnam War and that includes 58,000 Americans as well.
Find latest Vietnam Population in 2018