South Korea as a country is a sovereign state situated in East Asia. Very urbanized at 92%, the citizens of South Korea lead a particular urban way of life; half of them live in tall structures, gathered in the Seoul Capital Area and it is the world’s 6th leading international city with the fourth biggest economy.
The earliest Korean earthenware dates back to 8000 BC, with three kingdoms prospering in the first century BC. Currently, it is the fifth biggest exporter and seventh biggest importer in the world. South Korea has free trade agreements with 75% of the world and is the main G20 country exchanging freely with China, EU and the US.
POPULATION OF SOUTH KOREA IN 2017:
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of South Korea in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 – 50 Million
- 2013 – 50.22 Million
- 2014 – 50.42 Million
- 2015 – 50.5 Million
- 2016 – 50.8 Million
Getting from the past data of South Korea from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 0.7 Million in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 0.14 Million. Hence, the population of South Korea in 2017 is estimated to be 50.8 Million + 0.14 Million = 50.94 Million. So, the population of South Korea in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 50.94 Million.
SOUTH KOREA Population 2017 – 50.94 Million(Estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF SOUTH KOREA:
As per 2009, it had 1,106,884 outside inhabitants, 2.7% of aggregate population; be that as it may, the greater part of them are ethnic Koreans with a foreign connection. Despite the ethnicity, there are 28,500 US military personnel based in South Korea. Also, around 43,000 English educators from English speaking nations live in the country. Right now, South Korea has one of the most noteworthy rates of growth of foreign born people in the country, with around 30,000 of them acquiring South Korean citizenship since the year 2010. The country’s birthrate was the least in the world during the year 2009. In the event that this proceeds, the population of the country is expected to go down by 13% in the year 2050.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF SOUTH KOREA:
The population density of South Korea is 507 persons per square kilometer. It is currently confronting a low birth rate and a quickly aging population. By the year 2018, 14% of the country’s population will be more than 65, making it authoritatively an old society. The number of inhabitants in Seoul made up 23.8% of the country’s population in the year 1985. Be that as it may, there has been more noteworthy growth in the provincial urban areas when contrasted with the capital, particularly in the south eastern seaside zone.
Right now, the low birth rate and aging population leaves future development obscure. Recent data reviews show that the population could go down by 40 million to only 10 million by 2136. Similarly, this could affect Japan as well.
FACTS ABOUT SOUTH KOREA:
- Koreans consider their kimchi important. Kimchi is a staple in the Korean eating routine, and a side of kimchi is constantly expected while having a supper. What’s more, in the event that you think you know kimchi, reconsider your decision, there are 250 sorts of kimchi, the most prevalent of which being the cabbage kimchi.
- For a long time, married people out here confronted to around two years in jail on the off chance that they had extra marital affairs. The justification at the time was to secure female and great ethics, however a jury in the end revoked the law in February.
- The flag of South Korea will show you some things about Eastern Asian methods of insight: It fuses Taoist and Buddhist standards and images, incorporating a white background, image of peace, a hover for solidarity.
- Koreans are exceptionally tuned in to their bodies. They eat the perfect measure of sustenance and concentrate on nourishment most importantly.
- Individuals with a similar surname can’t wed each other.