Myanmar, otherwise called Burma, is a sovereign state situated in South East Asia, bordered by India, Bangladesh, China, Thailand and Laos. Its capital is Naypyidaw and its biggest city is Yangon. For a large portion of its autonomous years, the nation has been engaged in ethnic strife and its ethnic groups have been included in one of the world’s longest-running civil wars. Amid this time, the United Nations and a few different associations have reported predictable and precise human rights infringement in the nation. The country also has a large number of different types of fruits, which is very unique. Additionally, there are some scenic places in Myanmar.
POPULATION OF MYANMAR IN 2017:
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Myanmar in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 – 52.8 Million
- 2013 – 53.26 Million
- 2014 – 53.62 Million
- 2015 – 53.89 Million
- 2016 – 54.36 Million
Getting from the past data of Myanmar from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 1.56 Million in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 0.312 Million. Hence, the population of Myanmar in 2017 is estimated to be 54.36 Million + 0.312 Million = 54.672 Million. So, the population of Myanmar in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 54.672 Million.
MYANMAR Population 2017 – 54.672 Million(Estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF MYANMAR:
The nation is ethnically different with 135 ethnic groups perceived by the legislature. The Bamar represent about 68% of the population. Ethnic minorities in the nation want to be called ethnic nationalities to battle against the expansion of the dominant Bamar population. Other ethnic groups incorporate the Mon (2%), Indians (1.5%) and the Nepali and Anglo-Burmese of 1% each.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF MYANMAR:
The population density of Myanmar is 76 persons per square kilometer. It is known there are no less than 300,000 refugees along the Thai-Burma border, with numerous camps built up in the 1980’s. Illegal groups are not perceived as nationals in the nation. Myanmar is as of now encountering low population growth. It is difficult to state what the population will be later on, yet one thing is certain: The country is confronting an aging population and this issue must be given importance.
There has been a lot of refugees from neighboring countries that have secretly migrated and are living here. Migration has been one factor that has resulted in population growth of the country. As per estimates it will have a higher rate of population growth rate in the near future.
FACTS ABOUT MYANMAR:
- Fascinating certainty about Myanmar is that males and females utilize make-up. In any case, it is something entirely unexpected than you envision. Burmese make up is done just by thanaka. It is whitish-yellow glue produced using ground bark. It is generally connected on cheeks and nose. There’s no run the amount of this glue you can put on your skin.
- For people visiting for the first time, going to Myanmar might unnerve toward the start. You will see people spitting blood all over the place. Truth be told, they are not spitting blood. It’s a spit shaded on red by paan. Paan is a solid psychoactive substance, made of betel leaf, nut and a bit of tobacco. Paan is very famous out here and it gives them energy. It is trusted that biting paan can be contrasted with drinking some espresso with liquor. It is strong but unsafe.
- It was a British settlement until the year 1948. The traffic was left-hand. In the year 1970 they changed the traffic to the right hand side on the right-hand for some reason. In any case, the cars continued as before, appropriate for left-hand traffic.
- The capital of Myanmar for a long time was Yangon. Like the nation itself, this city has two names. Of late, the capital was formally moved by the military government to Naypyidaw.
- Burma is the place of the biggest book on the planet. It is located in Kuthodaw pagoda in Mandalay.