France is a country comprising of territory in west Europe and a few abroad regions. France is a semi-presidential republic and the capital is Paris, the nation’s biggest city and commercial as well as cultural center.
Amid the Iron Age, what is currently metropolitan France was occupied by the Gauls, a Celtic people. It was attached in 51 BC by Rome, which held Gaul till 486, when the Germanic Franks vanquished the area and shaped the Kingdom of France. France developed as a noteworthy European power in the Late Middle Ages. Amid the Renaissance, French culture thrived and a colonial empire was built up, which by the twentieth century would be the second biggest on the planet. France is a footballing nation as it recently hosted the Euro 2016, people follow the game here with pride and passion. It is well known for its perfumes which are in great deman from all over the world.
The country has some beautiful scenic views and landscape that one must definitely visit whenver they are in France. France is a beautiful country with very helpful and kind people.
POPULATION OF FRANCE IN 2017:
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of France in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 – 65.68 Million
- 2013 – 66.03 Million
- 2014 – 66.4 Million
- 2015 – 66.8 Million
- 2016 – 67.3 Million
Getting from the past data of France from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 1.62 Million in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 0.324 Million. Hence, the population of France in 2017 is estimated to be 67.3 Million + 0.324 Million = 67.624 Million. So, the population of France in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 67.624 Million.
FRANCE Population 2017 – 67.624 Million(Estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF FRANCE:
In the year 2004, it was assessed that 85% of the number of inhabitants in Metropolitan France was white, 10% from North Africa, 1.5% Asian and 3.5% Black. In 2010, 27% of infants in France had no less than a foreign parent. Many of the French individuals today are of Celtic origin. The nation has encountered expansive scale migration throughout the most recent 100 years. It is known that 40% of its population is descended from the floods of immigration since the beginning of the twentieth century.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF FRANCE:
The population density of France is 116 persons per square kilometer. The figures in 2011 affirmed that France was developing at a quicker rate than most different nations over the globe. Actually, its characteristic growth, which prohibits any migration figures, represented almost the entire of the natural growth recorded in the EU in 2003.
The birth rate surpassed the death rate by a significant number, which was the most astounding number recorded figure since the year 1973. Additionally, the contrasts in the rates prompted to the last figures announced in the 2011 enumeration. The nation likewise has the second most number of kids per family in Europe.
FACTS ABOUT FRANCE:
- Somewhere in the range of 83.7 million people visited France, as indicated by data reports in 2014, making it the world’s most visited nation.
- French is the official dialect but there are different indigenous territorial languages and dialects, for example, Alsacian, Breton and Flemish. On a bigger scale, French is the second most spoken language in Europe and it is anticipated to turn number one by the year 2025 because of the nation’s high birth rate.
- The country’s legitimate name is the French Republic. It turned into a republic in the year 1792 as an aftereffect of the French Revolution against hundreds of years of royal rule.
- The oldest hints of human life in what is currently France date from around 1.8 million years prior. People were then stood up to by a brutal and variable climate, set apart by a few icy times.
- The country has borders with Suriname in French Guiana as well as with Netherlands through the French portion of Saint Martin.